Become a Regular Member!
Become a CFA Society Switzerland Member and join a fantastic community of over 3,400 highly engaged professionals in the financial sector! Our members include CEOs, CIOs, Strategists, Portfolio Managers and Analysts across the full spectrum of the financial industry.
Our members enjoy a great variety of benefits, discounts and opportunities to develop their career and expand their professional network. Find out more below!
Regular membership equips you with practical benefits to help you stay ahead in the investment profession and connect with like-minded peers.
Stay ahead by developing your knowledge and keeping up-to-date with the latest industry insights:
- Attend educational online & in-person events and conferences (2 webinars per month)
- Enhance your professional development and earn continuing education credits for our educational events
- Free access to video library to watch professional education content on-demand (more than 50 already available)
Enjoy discounts for our events
The Society's Members enjoy substantial discounts for ALL our paid events, giving them the possibility to save hundreds of Swiss francs every year in the development of their professional education and careers.
We provide substantial discounts for:
- Swiss Pension Conferences
- ESG Conference
- Generation Conference
- Gala Annual Dinner
- In-person career events
- Any new paid events
Connect with like-minded peers
Grow your professional network by connecting with peers and senior executives in the investment industry in Switzerland:
- Attend networking events (at least 1 every month)
- Connect on our always growing LinkedIn community
- Join a special interest group to learn more about topics you are interested in or passionate about
- Get involved in the investment community as a volunteer
- Access our weekly newsletter to stay up to date with our next events
Access new and exciting career opportunities
Take advantage of our career support services and our collaboration with leading recruiters to gain access to new job opportunities.
Member Value Pack
Members of CFA Society Switzerland are in a privileged position which makes them attractive to many vendors. Similar to university alumni organizations, CFA Society Switzerland can help make the most of that by curating a carefully selected choice of goods and services to members at particularly favorable terms.
The process for adding a society is very simple. For regular members, there’s no application process. They can simply log in and add a society from the Manage your Membership page. From here, they will simply select their society and proceed through checkout to automatically join. If they are joining a society for the first time, their dues should be prorated based on the month that they join. If they previously held society membership somewhere else, they will be invoiced at the full rate.
Applications for regular membership are administered by CFA Institute. To become a regular member you must:
- 4,000 hours of relevant work experience, completed in a minimum of 36 months,
- Have passed CFA® Program Level I,
- Agree to and sign the Members’ Agreement and Professional Conduct statement, and
- Provide two-three professional references.
A regular member of CFA Society Switzerland must be a regular member of CFA Institute and must fulfill such other requirements as the society may impose consistent with the requirements established by CFA Institute. When you are applying for a regular membership we encourage you to be a member of CFA Society Switzerland.
Annual fee for the CFA Institute membership is USD 275.
Annual fee for the CFA Society Switzerland membership is USD 100.
You can apply via the CFA Institute to become a regular member of both CFA Society Switzerland and CFA Institute.
To renew your membership
Investment professionals who do not meet the requirements of regular membership and do not intend to participate in the CFA Program or CIPM Program we encourage to apply for an Affiliate membership