We Are Hiring!
BUSINESS MANAGER 80% - 100%
Office Manager, Finance Coordinator and Event Manager
You are an experienced and well organised professional who will be responsible for office administrative, financial co-ordination and event management related tasks. Able to work independently, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting diverse responsibilities. Location Zug/Zurich.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Office Management: Responsible for managing office services and ensuring office operations and procedures are organised. Manage relationships with landlord, service providers and vendors (including IT and telecommunications).
- Financial Administration: Responsible for financial co-ordination with external fiduciary and internal management, including preparing annual budget, reviewing monthly and quarterly financial reports, preparing annual financial report and audit.
- Monitor and control monthly payments, liaising with financial institutions (Postfinance, Migrosbank and VZ), communicating with external fiduciary and internal management.
- Liaise with CFA Institute for financial and other administration communication, using various technology tools.
- Liaise with external Swiss authorities, including VZ, AHV, tax authorities, trade registry, social insurance, and providers of venues and other services.
- Administer the recertification courses confirmation of course completion.
- Administer human relations processes and tools, including time keeping technology. Co-ordinate onboard and off boarding of employees.
- Co-ordinate calendars for office staff and events.
- Administration of board meetings (venue and travel logistics) and Annual General Meeting.
- Responsible for liaising with exam candidates, who are preparing for exams organised by CFA Institute. Manage relations with external exam preparation advisors, organise workshops to help prepare candidates for exams. Co-ordinate with Candidate Committee , setting up conference calls, taking meeting minutes, monitoring action points.
- Assist in organisation of awards ceremony for successful exam candidates and annual dinner for all members.
- Support the team in event management and other tasks.
- Proven experience in office management, financial administration and event management.
- Swiss nationality or residency (with eligible work permit to work in Switzerland).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and German. Other languages are a plus.
- Understanding of accounting and fiduciary responsibilities.
- Organisational skills to manage multiple tasks, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise in a changing environment, follow-up and meet deadlines.
- Familiarity and capability with digital tools.
- Ability to prioritise and deliver high quality results under time pressure.
- Highly reliable, proactive problem prevention and issue resolution.
- Polished and professional when dealing with external and internal partners. Good interpersonal and enjoys working with others and as part of a small team.
- A strong can-do attitude and creativity to solve unexpected challenges, always thinking out-of-the box.
- Openness to travel 10% - 20% (might vary from year to year).
How to apply:
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning Office Manager.
Deadline for applications is 30 May 2021.